Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:12:05 +0200
From:      Matthias Fechner <mfechner@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with changing gitlab based download urls in ports

Dear all,

gitlab seems to have deactivated a path FreeBSD is currently using to
download packages hosted on gitlab.com.

This also causes gitlab-ce to be not fetchable anymore.
I already created a review to fix this here (sry, it also includes an
upgrade of gitlab-ce, but without the upgrade, it would not be possible
to testbuild this modification):
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D29628

But I need some help.

If I do not define a new WRKSRC in the port itself, it does not compile.
It seems that somewhere I forgot to modify the WRKSRC.

I do not know the bsd.*.mk files to fully understand the problem.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks!

Gruß
Matthias