Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:48:03 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@TheWorld.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

On Friday 30 January 2004 06:05 am, Kenneth W Cochran wrote:
> Hello -stable:
>
> Even though I (seem to) get email from subscribed FreeBSD
> lists, it appears that the archives "stopped reporting"
> updates via the Web after Monday evening US time.
> This appears to apply to all the FreeBSD lists.  Is this
> really the case (e.g. some kind of configuration change
> for archive browsing) or is it some kind of problem on
> my end/network?

I find about 1/2 of the mail I receive has been significantly delayed. A
symptom is I will see many responses before I see the original email.
So, it appears that some people are seeing the original email quickly
and it is being delayed for other people. Mailman appears to have
developed some sort of glitch.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart