Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:24:18 +0200
From:      "[SKR] Pedro Alonso Lopez" <lopez@skr-clan.de>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need help with devices

hi all, im new freebsd user.
my question ist where to get text or howto change my pci configuration.

i got a 3com ethernetcard but the xl0 device (viewed with pciconf -vl) =
points to a false selector (pci0:8:0, amd-751 usb controler), my =
ethernetcard is in pci0:9:0 how i can change this? does is must code =
something to do this or can i change this directly (i searched the =
handbook and the manuals but only found some scripts)? my card work =
fine... but the same problem exist with my graphic card and my scsi =
card. so if i start XFree with kde... my pc works finde in kde but if i =
log off, it hangs and i have to hardreset it. i use the standart vl =
drivers. and in my xfreeconfig i set the busid to pci:1:5:0. whitch is =
in pciconf -vl my scsi card.