Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:08:44 -0500
From:      Franky <francois@pcr.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp problem

this is my problem:

I have a server running BSD

I have 2 modem USR connected to it on com port 1 and 2
I whant to be able to connect my windows 98 machines on the server using

PPP
I am able to connect 1 machine at one time only because each time I ask
the server
to connect the other one I get : Login prompt and the password the
server work for that
after I am suppose to get some carbage txt like : #@&^)(*JKHN()&*(^$&(

I get back to the login prompt insted ????
the server is not able to start ---> ppp -direct incoming a second time

if I disconnect the other machine everything works fine and now it is
the other computer
that don't whant to connect.

If somebody could help me..............

you can emailme at :