Date:      Mon, 13 May 1996 00:20:10 -0700
From:      Josh MacDonald <jmacd@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   version of makeinfo in -current

Would anyone object to upgrading the version of makeinfo in the
current source tree?  It is quite old.  Its behaviour is totally
different from the newer version when certain options are specified,
and it has bugs.

I can perform this upgrade.

This seems to be a recurring thing for me to mail the lists, I'm
using FreeBSD as a development machine, and every piece of GNU software
I use I have to install from the current release, its kind of annoying.

-josh