Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 1995 02:54:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rikki <rikki@user1.channel1.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.1.0R Installation

Hi,

I was hoping you could help me with an installation problem.
I set up everything just rite but the sysinstall program
can't seem to find my root.flp or my bin distributions.
My BSD slice is on a WD 850 IDE drive and the FreeBSD
files are on a 1080 Fujitsu drive (SCSI).  The drive
get's mounted under /dos when I boot.  The only thing
I can remember is something like "gunzip: stdin: not gzip format"
on the debug screen.  Is there anything I can do?

--rikki