Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:40:11 +0100
From:      BERCHIER MARCEL <marcel.berchier@eef.ch>
To:        'Doug White' <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Progress with adsm client under freebsd

Hello Doug,

I am very interested about your hack on the ADSM Linux client too.
I am using 2 FreeBSD 3.x server where I want to backup with ADSM. At =
the
moment, I am using tar throught the network on an other machine and =
from
here, I do the backup with ADSM, but it isn't elegant.

Thanks for your help.

Marcel