Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2005 04:34:00 -0800
From:      "Loren M. Lang" <lorenl@alzatex.com>
Subject:   Virtual Hosting multiple domains

Is there an easy way to run multiple domains off of one sendmail client
without using jails?  We're thinking about replacing mailsite from
rockliffe with a unix solution instead.  The problem is we need an easy
way to run independent mail domains that each have their own accounts
and can access them with imap and pop3 as well as web mail.  The mail
server should be able to determine the correct domain from name-based or
ip-based virtual hosting.  In other words, we don't want customers to
have to uses usernames that include the domain like user%example.com.
The pop3/imap server should determine that from the source ip or domain
name used.

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C