Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 1997 18:31:11 +0000
From:      "Þorður Ivarsson" <totii@est.is>
To:        "R. Daneel Olivaw" <murey@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X25 & Pad Services

R. Daneel Olivaw wrote:

> As FreeBSD seems to be well developped,
> I wonder if there is any support for
> X25 connections, incoming, but also
> Pad Service Printing.
>
> Of curse, this is gonna disappear soon,
> we hope (!), but while waiting, it would
> be intersting to mix X25 and networking.
>
> By the way, if X25 is fully supported,
> is there a way to link 2 IP sites via X25 ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your answers, and
> Happy Christmas to the FreeBSD  Team ! :)

The X.25 system is not shiped with FreeBSD and has not been for long
time.
I did try to import X.25 from 4.4lite but it did not compile. Lot of
errors.

I also did try to import from NetBSD and the same problem. I was
thinking of putting up
system whith 386BSD to see if X.25 code was still there.

--
Þórður Ívarsson		Thordur Ivarsson
Rafeindavirki		Electronic technician

FreeBSD has good features,
Some others are full of unwanted features!