Date:      Tue, 09 Jan 96 22:16:04 EST
From:      mnobile@fivenet.ch (Matteo Nobile)
To:        questions@freeBsd.org
Subject:   HPFS and FreeBSD

Hi,
	I'm very interested in FreeBSD UNIX. I've checked the hardware list
and it seems everything is ok: 486-66, ISA Buslogic SCSI-2 Adapter, ET4000W32 on VLB video board, 16 MB RAM,...

My only concern is this:
I use OS/2 on HPFS and I would like to boot to the Bootmanager and then select the operating system I want to start: DOS(urgh), OS/2 or FreeBSD.

Is that possible ? or is there any other way to keep both OS/2 and FreeBSD on the same drive ?

Matteo Nobile
mnobile@fivenet.ch