Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:10:48 -0500
From:      Jeff Clough <jvc@logrus.mv.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD & Win95 (Yes, Win95)

To All Who Have Helped:

Many people responded to my request for assistance in setting up Win95
and FreeBSD to run harmoniously on my system.  After an entire day of
fiddling with Win95 and reinstalling FreeBSD four times, I have given
up.  I wiped my C drive and installed FreeBSD and am contentedly
running, for the time being, a completely UNIX system.  When it comes to
my operating system, *I* want to be making demands of it, not vice
versa.  Down with Win95!

Thank you to all that helped.

Sincerely,

Jeff Clough

P.S.  After nearly three days of struggling with Windows 95, there is
nothing as pleasing as playing XBill for a few hours.  =)