Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:20:20 -0400
From:      Alan Clegg <abc@firehouse.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sudden breakage <AudioPCI ES1371>

Having had my 4.0 system running for a month or so, I decided to cvsup and
rebuild (seeing major world changes).

Well, my working audio server suddenly only generates silence.. It appears
that my pcm0 device:

  pcm0: <AudioPCI ES1371> port 0xee80-0xeebf irq 10 at device 20.0 on pci0

No-longer encodes audio.  My live scanner audio is (once again) dead.

Any ideas, or hints on what to poke?

AlanC
--
                                      \             Alan B. Clegg