Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:58:45 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make release for 4.8

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

> Do you actually have the doc tree in /usr/doc ?

Looking through the log file it should have...

cd /disk2/release/usr && rm -rf doc && cvs -R -d /disk2/cvs-mirror co -P doc
cvs checkout: Updating doc
U doc/Makefile
U doc/README

Ahah! I think the problem is to do with the removal of the _ in the
character set names...it's trying to cd with an _ but the driectory in
question doesn't have one. I've update make.conf and set it off again.

Hopefully it will all work this time. Thanks for the hint.

Andrew