Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 02:45:32 -0800
From:      "Gilbert Gong" <ggong@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
To:        "Sergey Babkin" <babkin@bellatlantic.net>, "Luigi Rizzo" <luigi@info.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: if_fxp status?

I believe the 21143 is not discontinued.  It got bought by intel, so they
are now manufactured as Intel chips.
The Kingston kne100tx uses the now-intel-manufactured chip.  They're
available for <$50 or quit a bit less if you buy bulk :) (ie
www.warehouse.com)  They've worked great for me.
A quick search on the intel web site brings up such informative links as
http://developer.intel.com/design/network/products/lan/controllers/21143.htm
Gilbert