Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 22:23:14 -0400
From:      "Dave (String) Waxman" <string@voyager.abac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Syquest Parallel Drive

Hello, I am extremely intrested in switching my system from a Windows '95
platform to FreeBSD.  I do have a slight problem though.  Due to lack of
money I can not afford at this time a new HDD, thus I am forced to run on a
120 megabyte HDD.  I have a parallel SyQuest EZ-Flyer 235 drive (Removable
disk  HDD) on this machine and am wondering if you have, or can put me in
touch of someone who does have, a driver and or some way of getting support
for this device?  Thanks in advance.

PS- I would like to complament you on a wonderful operating system, and
tell you that I have heard nothing but praise about FreeBSD's power and
stability.  Keep up the good work.

Dave (String) Waxman - BLaDe Lit.
string@voyager.abac.com
http://voyager.abac.com/string