Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:18:14 -0500
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dropbox on FreeBSD

On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:37:17 -0700
Janky Jay, III articulated:

> 	Same! I've been voting this up for quite some time. All my
> votes are dedicated to this. Hopefully it will be implemented soon.
> Just keep the votes coming and I'm sure they'll take it seriously at
> some point.

Interestingly enough, I worked on a project a while ago that had a
somewhat similar voting setup. However, since it was determined in
advance that some people would inevitable attempt to inflate the
actual voting total by voting numerous times, they put safeguards in
place. One was to eliminate multiple votes from the same IP I believe.

--
Jerry ♔