Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        hanai@astec.co.jp
Cc:        lsmarso@panix.com, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libretto 50 and FSD

 * From: Hiroyuki HANAI <hanai@astec.co.jp>

 * If we don't forget to leave the 34 MB tail of the disk unused,
 * the Libretto suspends/resumes fine with FreeBSD.
 * Actually, Hosokawa-san uses Libretto to develop PAO.

Ok, let me clarify.

(1) The problem with DOS fdisk vs. FreeBSD fdisk/sysinstall is not
    that you can't use the FreeBSD utilities, but it's that you need
    to leave some number of megabytes at the tail end of the disk
    unused (and sysinstall will try to use the whole thing if you
    don't explicitly tell it not to), right?

(2) Is the amount "34MB" related to memory size?  For instance, if I
    have a machine with 48MB of memory, is it 50MB or 98MB that I
    need to leave?

Thanks
Satoshi