Date:      Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:21:03 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        ports list <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firefox 47.0 hangs when accessing cnn.com

I updated my firefox 46.0.1 to 47.0_1.1 yesterday (Sunday) and now when I go
out to cnn.com it hangs, eventually putting up a dialog box telling me that a
script has stop working (or something similar). Nothing I've tried so far
seems to help and I wind up having to kill firefox.

Anyone else experiencing this? Not that other sites (besides cnn.com) have
hung on me as well, but cnn.com seems to be the worst (fails the quickest,
within seconds of going there).

--
Bob Willcox    | Which is worse: ignorance or apathy?
bob@immure.com | Who knows?  Who cares?