Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 16:34:04 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        "Rodney C. Forbes" <urcf@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A few questions

On Jan 9,  1:35pm, "Rodney C. Forbes" wrote:
} Subject: A few questions
} 3. I recently installed a Nakamichi 7 disk CD-ROM changer.  What is the current
} 	status concerning reports of panics while using this drive.  Are there
} 	any patches I should be aware of?

	I too recently purchased one of these drives (I haven't recieved it
yet though). I'm concerned about the possibility of panics and wonder how
FreeBSD will handle multiple access attempts to different LUNs. Has any-
one had any success/failure in these areas?

}
}-- End of excerpt from "Rodney C. Forbes"

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &