Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>, Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305@hkstar.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS Test patch #2 available for -CURRENT (patch as of last night)

    ( David, this is the same one you are already messing with - B2 )

    I've been running my second patch as of last night with no problems so
    far.  A couple of buildworlds with /usr/src and /usr/obj mounted via
    NFS, various stress tests, the create/remove test, and a few others.
    No problems so far.  In fact, the machine has been disturbingly stable.

	http://www.backplane.com/FreeBSD4/

    The patch is still just for -CURRENT.  If it survives the next day or
    two I think it will be worth comitting, and then MFC'ing into -STABLE
    despite the complexity.

						-Matt