Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:45:12 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Jason Detar <jason@detar.org>
Cc:        Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>, FreeBSD-STABLE <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD SMP in 3.4-stable

In message <38C95C45.944DE382@detar.org> Jason Detar writes:
: Matt, I have quite a few machines with SMP under the stable branch. I'm not
: real sure how "tested" it is but I have no problems whatsoever.

We've had several SMP machines in production here for a while now at
the 3.x-stable level.  They have worked well.  The only problems that
we've seen are the calcrtc bug and sometimes the statclocks stop and
mess up stats in top, etc.

One of these machines is my main build world server at work, which
I've done a few times :-)

Warner