Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2021 11:57:38 -0700
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        Valery Seys <valery@vslash.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh_dispatch_run_fatal on Rpi4 building www/firefox

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 09:12:33PM +0200, Valery Seys wrote:

> so you compile rpi'side, perhaps could you start sshd with '-E <logfile>' in
> order to get more infos.
> On the RPI, as root:
> 1) echo 'sshd_flags="-E /var/log/sshd_debug.log"' >> /etc/rc.conf
> 2) touch /var/log/sshd_debug.log
> 3) service sshd restart
>
> (if you already have sshd flags in rc.conf, plz edit instead of the echoing
> as above ...)
>
> Then restart your ssh session, and see what happens in the log,

Seems I can't reproduce the problem, despite re-starting the make
of www/firefox after cleaning. I think the system got past the
problem point when building via the serial console connection.
Makes me wonder if it was a dependency, rather than firefox.

> Ps : firefox need a huge amount of memory to compile, according to the

Seemingly not a problem, but this is on an 8GB Pi4. From past experiments
firefox is not obviously worse (!) than www/chromium.

Thanks for writing!

bob prohaska