Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 02:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>, Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OnStream SCSI drives

On Thu, 27 May 1999, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> > That would be helpful. What I'm also concerned about is media interchange
> > with non-FreeBSD systems... Was it you who said you have a wad of NT
> > workstations with these drives now? Making sure that the media can
> > exchanged between systems is of crucial importance.
>
> (answering myself, "No, it was Dirk-Willem....")

The hospital people who contacted my have both NT and W95 machines. I have
two tapes written on an NT machine for testing; of which I also have an
exact copy (like a 'dd') on cdrom. Plus I have an NT machine here should
the need arrise. But sofar I only got the first 30k bytes off.. and now I
understand why.

Dw.