Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:22:49 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/4878: Apache w/FrontPage Module Port Another Security Fix

>  4878.apache-fp.126.b.tgz
>  4878.apache-fp.126_126.b.diff

Done.

>  If there are no objections to the port, could somebody please submit it to
>  the Ports Collection?

I'd have done it myself long ago but lacked the means to test it.
I've just (gag, choke) installed a Win98 BETA box here for testing
other stuff and will load the FP stuff on it as soon as I can figure
out where that is and now to do it.  Then I can finally test your port
to see if it works OK and commit it if all goes well.  Thanks!  You've
been pretty patient with this port and I apologise for the delays.

					Jordan