Date:      Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:40:35 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        tkelly-freebsd-questions@taborandtashell.net
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: Device Perms in 5.3

I don't know whether this has been brought to the table before,
but why don't you set your perms in /etc/devfs.conf.

You know if you are using devfs you should also use the
appropriate configuration file ...

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name