Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 17:05:21 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Igor Roshchin <igor@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /etc/crontab

Igor Roshchin wrote:

> Since people are discussing what they want to see in 2.2.6,
> I decided to repeat my old posting since it went unnoticed
> (there were neither positive nor negative response to it)

	Actually there was a tremendous response to this very thread not too
long ago, not sure if it was you who started it or not. To summarize,
there is no time to run this where it won't conflict with someone in the
world somewhere, so not changing it is the way to go. If it's a huge
concern to you, I suggest you fix it locally.

Good luck,

Doug