Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:00:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make -j # buildworld

I just decided to see if I could get around my trouble by limiting my
buildworld to just the elf part, so I did
make -j 12 NOAOUT=1 buildworld.  This worked perfectly well.  It's
immediately after this that my buildworld always breaks, when I don't
disable the aout part.

I know it was posted at the start that the aout part might not be
maintained too terribly well (being that's it's ultimately to be tossed
away), my question is, is everyone else who's doing a successful SMP -j
buildworld doing it without aout's?

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).