Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:57:14 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray.stokely@windriver.com>
To:        Valentino Vaschetto <logo@fadeto.blackened.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: key images in handbook

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 02:31:28PM -0700, Valentino Vaschetto wrote:
> What do you guys think that if instead of in the handbook where there is
> "Ctrl + Shift + 3" or something, so have it come up as little graphical
> representations of those keys. I did a little test of this at:

Hey Val,

  I think these look pretty good for a first try.  We will need .eps
versions of these files for them to be useful for the print output.
Other than that, I think it would make a fine addition as a tuneable
knob (off by default?).  I'm interested in hearing what others have to
say, though.

    - Murray