Date:      Wed, 29 Jun 2016 15:29:06 -0400
From:      "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Samba43 on FreeBSD-10.3

All the information that I have found respecting configuring a Samba43
AD-DC is to install the Microsoft Remote Administration Server Tools
and use them.  However when I try to connect to the samba domain I
have set up then I get this error message:

Cannot find an available server in the DOMAIN-NAME that is running the
Active directory Web Service (ADWS).  I have checked and both the
DOMAIN.harte-lyne.ca and host.DOMAIN.harte-lyne.ca resolve correctly
using DNS from the work station running RAST.

How is this problem dealt with?

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3