Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:33:05 -0400
From:      "Robert J. Adams" <radams@siscom.net>
To:        "Kent Stewart" <kstewart@3-cities.com>, "Rick Hamell" <hamellr@dsinw.com>, "Booth, Christopher" <Christopher_Booth@mcgraw-hill.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Motherboard/CPU Query

Guys,

We've been using the Asus P2B-L (onboard Intel PRO/100 Ethernet) pretty much
exclusively. We've also used the version of the board that has onboard
Adaptec 2940U2W in addition to the PRO/100. We have never had a problem with
either board.

-j

---
Robert J. Adams radams@siscom.net http://www.siscom.net
Looking to outsource news? http://www.newshosting.com
SISCOM Network Administration - President, SISCOM Inc.
Phone: 937-222-8150 FAX: 937-222-8153