Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:06:25 -0500 (CDT)
From:      College News <CollegeNews@news.college.us.com>
To:        " John" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Earn More with an Online Degree

   3D"COLLEGE.US.COM"
   You a= re receiving this message because you submitted the email
   address = ports@freebsd.org
   to receive information from http://www.directscholar.com on Jun 09
   2009 07:25AM.
   [1]Go here to add us to your address= book

     =09 [2]View in Browser | [3]Unsubscribe" st= yle=3D"color:#666666;
                   text-decoration:none">Remove My Email

   [4]<= img
   src=3D"http://college.us.com/e/feb_2008/images/generic_01.jpg" border=
   =3D"0"alt=3D"Can't see images? Use link above to view in browser.">
   [5][generic_0=] =20 =09 [6]Dear John:
   =09
   =09Earn more money with a career-fo= cused online program from a top
   accredited online school.
   =09
   Find a top school with an online pro= gram that fits your career goals
   here.
   We've compiled a list of well-respected, fully accredited online
   schools fo= r you to choose from -- so you can study on your schedule
   without givi= ng up work or personal obligations.
   These schools offer a variety of online certificate, associate's,
   bachelor= 's, and master's degree programs in a variety of high-demand
   fields includi= ng:
   o Business Administration
   o Criminal Justice
   o Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
   o Information Technology
   o Human Resources
   o Health Care
   o Paralegal Studies
   o And many more!
   Take your career -- and your salary -- to the next level toda= y!
   Learn more about our top online scho= ols now! [7][generic_04.=]
   =20 [8]<= img
   src=3D"http://college.us.com/e/feb_2008/images/generic_05.jpg" border=
   =3D"0">

   Thi= s email was sent by: College.us.com
   2711 N. Sepulveda Blvd. # 148, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
   You have subscribed to receive information from us with
   ports@freebsd.org This email was sent to you because you requested we
   send you periodic= al information about schools and colleges.
   To stop receiving email from College.us.com, [9]Remove me or write us
   at the address li= sted above
   Please view our [10]Privacy Policy

   [mylsvkfqf_kwblkrwkbmb.gif&o=]