Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 01:45:33 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Speaking of Apache and Frontpage

	Well now that we're on this subject somewhat and someone else mentioned
this, I'm gonna ask this myself.  I've got a server I'm setting up for a
client who is dead set on having a unix server running apache (which is the
good part) but he also wants frontpage extensions installed (that's the bad
part) so that he can use his frontpage 98 to do all his own web
design.  Now, I've never actually had to install Apache with Frontpage
extensions myself so I'm stuck.  Tried to do it myself and only made a mess
of things.  So after 6 hours of fighting this, I'm coming to you guys for
help.  We're starting with a clean slate here...well I hope anyways, and
I'm going from ground zero.  I've uninstalled everything I tried to install
and I'm going to try this again.  What do I need to do to effectively
install a standard, no special configs, right out of the box (or ports in
this case) type install of Apache with Frontpage extensions.  Your help is
greatly welcomed.  If you can give me a simple step by step, I'll be
forever grateful.  Thanks.

	(So far I can tell this is nowhere near as easy as setting up Apache.  But
then again, we're talking Microsoft stuff here too)