Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:11:04 -0500
From:      "Daniel" <dcollins@ieee.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   libmcrypt-2.5.3 build error - autom4te???

Hello... was trying to build libmcrypt-2.5.3 from the latest CVSup...
not sure if this is the right place to post it but its on my brand
new 4.7-STABLE kernel which was CVSupped two days ago... if there's a
better or more appropriate place to post let me know!

The build output from the port was:

===>  Patching for libmcrypt-2.5.3
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for libmcrypt-2.5.3
configure.in:25: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or
m4_bpatsubst
configure.in:39: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or
m4_bregexp
Undefined subroutine &Autom4te::move called at
/usr/local/bin/autom4te line 628.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/libmcrypt.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.

Any help figuring this out would be useful.. I *just* CVSupped my
ENTIRE ports collection all over again (deleted EVERYTHING, retrieved
EVERYTHING) and it still does this.  BTW, this is in the middle of
the install for mod_php4, as is obvious, which is dependent on one
version of autoconf (213) but then libmcrypt is dependent on autoconf
254 which is also installed.  Is this a problem?  I'm familiar with
UNIX administration/usage but I'm not a makefile/C junkie, so I
appeal to the wizards for help.  :-)

Thanks much,

 -- Daniel
 <><