Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 1998 08:54:52 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6985: New port: battalion-1.4

Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

>  I think we can leave out the "Homepage: " tag.  Except in the
>  extremely rare case where multiple URLs should be listed at the
>  end of pkg/DESCR, it's just noise.

I think it can be usefull sometimes, infact in the homepages there are
always screenshot and more verbose description of the program itself, so
a person can judge better what he is going to install (if he/she doesn't
know the program itself...)

It have to be mandatory if it exists :-)

--

Regards...

Gianmarco
"Unix expert since yesterday"