Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:10:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Morten Grunnet Buhl <nemo@rudiment.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to install freebsd through ftp?

> Hi,
> I am using adsl to connect to internet, ethernet card
> is realtek 8029.
> Could anyone tell me how to install freebsd with adsl?(how to setup network interface)?
- I havent had any problems with my realtek cards, just fetch the .flp
  files and write em to some floppies, the sysinstall found my cards
  whitout problems.
  Just follow the instructions in the handbook and you be allright.
  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

BOL, Morten.