Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:23:14 +0100
From:      "Kjell - LA3SG" <kmidtset@c2i.net>
To:        Ed Yu <edlyu@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Dan wants xp back.

On 26 Jul 2002, at 2:53, Ed Yu wrote:

> You can use boot up using a Partition Magic rescue
> disk and remove the FreeBSD partition.
>
> -ed

Another brute force approach is to start a FreeBSD or Linux install
from scratch. Specify only one "/" partition as small as you can get
away with, then specify the rest of the disk as one big DOS
partition.  When the file system has been written, turn off power.
Then power on and start your Windows thingy. Of cource the
BSD/Linux partition will be lost for Windows. I have done this using
a Mandrake Linux CD.
gl de Kjell