Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:51:50 -0500
From:      Michael Sharp <mds@ec.rr.com>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup

I ran cvsup on ports 20 minutes ago and noticed that new Makefiles were
pulled down for mod_php3 and mod_php4. I then ran portsdb -U to update the
INDEX file, but portversion shows that the new Makefiles didnt change the
version number.

So my question is this... was this the fix for the PHP issue, and all I need
to do new is cd to the mod_php4 directory and run 'make deinstall distclean',
then do a 'make install' in mod_php4 to rebuild with the new changes?

michael