Date:      Tue, 09 Jan 1996 13:32:00 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu (Chuck Robey), kline@tera.com, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, questions@freebsd.org, multimedia@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: Hm...vat not working :(

>>> Thomas Graichen said:
 > hasn't Chuck Robey said ? ...
 > >
 > > I moved this to a better place, Amancio's list at rah.star-gate.com.  Too
 > > many FreeBSD-er's complained they were bored to death by multimedia
 > > discussions, and you're going to get better answers here.
 > >
 > just one question - why is there an empty FreeBSD multimedia list if
 > all the traffic about that topic goes over amanicos list - why not
 > using multimedia@freebsd.org ?

Hmm... maybe people should start switching over to  multimedia@freebsd.org
and leave this list for development and testing which it was is
intended purpose. In the beginning it was okay to focus the multimedia
people on my lists since we did not have that many members.

This list was created initially because of the lack of interest on
the hacker's list to discuss multimedia issues and at the time
there was no multimedia list on freebsd.org so I went off and started
this mailing list then someone out of the blue created a mailing list
on freebsd.org . So I am keeping my list ...

	Cheers,
	Amancio