Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:34:04 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        sagacious <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spam problem solved.

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, sagacious wrote:

> Tell me what you think without biting my head off.

How does this block spam?  All I see is web interface for a mailing
list.

You've said it's easy to block spam; well, I use DNSBL, a great many
entries in /etc/mail/access, and procmail, and it's still not easy.
Please share some details.

Oh, and you're talking about reinventing WPoison:

http://www.monkeys.com/wpoison