Date:      Fri, 06 Aug 1999 09:28:16 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Valentin S. Chopov" <valsho@yahoo.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with last src/sys/pccard changes

In message <19990806125321.9809.rocketmail@web106.yahoomail.com> "Valentin S. Chopov" writes:
: I wrote, I cvsuped both src/sys/pccard and
: src/usr.sbin/pccard and compiled and installed of
: course. Problem appears with new kernel code and new
: pccardd code, but is is OK with old kernel code an new
: pccardd code. But I already wrote this...
: BTW , my notebook is ISA only, w/o compiled PCI code.

You may need to do a make includes as well to get the proper include
files (or if you are afraid of that, you can copy
src/sys/pccard/cardinfo.h to /usr/include/pccard/cardinfo.h)

Warner