Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:12:16 -0700
From:      "Samuel Clements" <sclements@linkline.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD support for the SATA RAID controller on the Intel SE7210TP-E Server board

Greetings all,
  I am currently working with Intel trying to justify development of FreeBSD
RAID Drivers for the SATA controller in the Intel SE7210TP-E (and S875WP1-E)
Server Board which is not yet supported. I am looking for fellow Intel
Premier Providers or Intel Product Dealers that have run into this
particular incompatibility being a barrier to selling these otherwise
excellent Server Boards, or people that would be selling to particular
customers/into particular markets if this were available. I am trying to get
an idea of market demand in the channel for this, then I can feed that back
to Intel to see if they want the business or not. Please reply to me
directly at sclements@linkline.com or reply to the list and I will contact
you directly.
  Thanks for your time.
  Samuel Clements