Date:      Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:16:15 +0400
From:      Yar Tikhiy <yar@comp.chem.msu.su>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Easily fixable nge(4) issue?

Folks,

Has anybody looked at kern/86618?  It looks like a piece of cake.
Yuriy, the originator, tells that nge(4) panics his RELENG_6 and
HEAD systems, but adding M_ZERO to contigmalloc() flags at one spot
in if_nge.c is enough to get rid of the trouble (patch included.)
Yuriy and yours truly were communicating over a VLAN issue and he
drew my attention to the PR, but unfortunately I don't have any
nge(4) hardware.  If there is consensus that the problem description
and fix are correct, I can back the solution with my commit bit.

--
Yar