Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 21:03:40 -0400
From:      John <jwd@bsdwins.com>
To:        Documentation Folks <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   man to html conversion question

Hello,

   I have what I hope is a simple question, but I have been unable
to determine the cause/answer.

   I have a man page I have been working on that displays correctly
as a manpage, but incorrectly when converted to html.

   The manpage:

http://people.freebsd.org/~jwd/apcpwr/apcpwr.8

   The manpage converted to html via:  groff -man -Thtml

http://people.freebsd.org/~jwd/apcpwr/apcpwr.8.html

   The problem is relatively obvious. After the SYNOPSIS
section, the rest of the sections are not formatted correctly.

   If someone could enlighten me as to the error of my ways, I
would appreciate it :-)

Thanks!
John