Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: moused, what's with it

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, M. L. Dodson wrote:

> OK folks, a moused question.
>
> I finally got around to activating moused on 2.2.1-RELEASE.  Seems
> to be working OK (makes appropriate output when started in debug
> mode).  But what do I have to incant to have it operational in
> applications?  I wasn't too surprised when it didn't work in a
> terminal window, but it wouldn't work in vi or ee, either.  I
> guess I sort of expected it's behavior to be similar to the mouse
> support in DOS EDIT.  What am I missing, please?

I think it's purpose is only to allow drag/copy/paste, with my
logitech serial its left is copy right/middle paste. If there is any
more capabilities I would like to know. From reading manpages on
different packages though they only seem to offer mouse support in
xterm.

--
=| Regards,		=| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk	=| "Free at last, free at last, ..."