Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:13:11 +0000
From:      "Miguel Almeida" <miguel.almeida@safira.pt>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which Internal Modem?

Hi

I need to choose an internal modem for an email gateway I'm
installing at the office and I'd like to use an internal modem but
I'm not sure which one to buy. I already had problems with a PnP
modem a few months ago and decided to go for an external but this
time I really would like to use an internal.

Which would you suggest?

TIA

--
Miguel Almeida * miguel.almeida@safira.pt

Safira - Consultadoria em Informatica, Lda
Morada/Address: Quinta de Santa Marta, Alges - 1495 Lisboa - PORTUGAL
Telefone/Phone: +351 (1) 4108319 * Fax: +351 (1) 4107909
Mail: info@safira.pt * WWW: http://www.safira.pt