Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:48:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lyndon Griffin <lgriffin@bsd4us.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Curious (cross-compiler)

I follow that, and it makes sense to me, except - there is no defined
target for "freebsd-sparc" without hacking the compiler all to hell...
so, I've been trying to target a netbsd-sparc machine.  I'm still having
trouble w/ the compiler itself, but I have bintools built.  My thinking
was that it would be infinitely easier to use the compiler on a
netbsd-sparc machine than to build a cross-cc from freebsd-i386 to
netbsd-sparc...  It would at least save a little on the building of the
(initial) toolchain.  But, thanks for being the first to step forward and
answer this!

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org