Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:20:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      George Rachor <george@racsys.rt.rain.com>
To:        Govt Conspiracy <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Alan Batie <batie@agora.rdrop.com>
Subject:   Re: fxtv .46 odd behaivior 2.2.6

Greetings Randall,

I was looking at the image again last night and belive I mispoke about the
symptoms.

I'll try to save a snap tonight when I'm in front of the machine.  The
Video card is a PCI Mach 64 by ATI.

The symptom is more of a ghost of the intial image when the window is
either first brought up or when you remove any overlapping window.  If I
rember correctly I think I also saw more effect of seeing each scan line
as if the interlace isn't right.

As I said I'l save a snapshot wo see if I can send you the results.

By the way....I'm really having fun getting this to work.  Getting
Multimedia to work under Unix adds a whole new dimension to Unix.

George

George L. Rachor		george@racsys.rt.rain.com
Beaverton, Oregon               http://racsys.rt.rain.com