Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:10:54 -0500
From:      "John C. Place" <jcplace@ibm.net>
To:        Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sorry, but

On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 10:46:06PM -0200, Gustavo Vieira G C Rios wrote:
> I am sorry if this mailing list is not devoted to my words, but does
> anybody here know QNX?

Have been running it for about Seven Years

> I know it one week ago, i simply cannot believe it! It's
> fantastic!!!!!!!!!

It is kinda neat and version 4 is much better it actully resembles UNIX the
old QNX-2 days it was quite harry but I could remember not too long ago
having 80286 20Mhz servers. Also QNX's native peer to peer networking (fleet)
is quite fast.

> I have were wonderfull about FreeBSD, but QNX is fantastic, it is equal
> to pow(very fantastic,very fantastic)!

It is more specialized though I run FreeBSD at the office for my machine
because much more software will port more easily. QNX is more targeted to the
embeded world. Want something real cool, look at nutrino and photon.

As far as the core team devoloping this product I would not dare to guess why
or why not.

L8er
John