Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:17:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Serge G. Kruk" <sgkruk@barrow.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        pulsifer@mediaone.net
Cc:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Raima Database Manager aka Centura RDM

I've used DbRaima about 10 years ago (was called dbVista then). It was
then available in source form (at a fairly high price) and I found it
exceptional. At the time I compared it to the handful of DB manager
that were available and found it to be the most efficient and easiest
to use, by far.  They were not relational but used a Network design
for better performance.  During the past ten years, I would suspect it
improved in flexibility and degraded in performance but if they kept
their original philosophy, it must still be a terrific manager.  Sorry
if my information is stale.

Serge