Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:24:04 EST
From:      Midgard96@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install help

--part1_194.2bc454d.29a8f1f4_boundary

I am totally new to BSD so please bear with me. I have not found any
documentation in the troubleshooting section of the v4.4 book or disks here
is the file where my installation hangs up:

Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0c

I have an older Compaq Laptop I am trying to install this on to. I have win
98 on it now but I want a clean install of BSD. I have loaded Redhat 7.1 on
it before without any problems amd have re installed W98

Thanks
DJ

Please haelp and if you need any more info please just ask.

--part1_194.2bc454d.29a8f1f4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am totally new to BSD so please bear with me. I have not found any documentation in the troubleshooting section of the v4.4 book or disks here is the file where my installation hangs up:
<BR>
<BR>Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0c
<BR>
<BR>I have an older Compaq Laptop I am trying to install this on to. I have win 98 on it now but I want a clean install of BSD. I have loaded Redhat 7.1 on it before without any problems amd have re installed W98
<BR>
<BR>Thanks
<BR>DJ
<BR>
<BR>Please haelp and if you need any more info please just ask. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_194.2bc454d.29a8f1f4_boundary--